M Phil in Mathematics Education
Key Features of the Program:
- Opportunities to get exposure of cutting edge research methods in mathematics education covering quantitative, qualitative and beyond.
- Opportunities to gain insights into different facets and forms of mathematics education of Indian subcontinent, emerging Asian economies, the affluent Asia and the West.
- Opportunities to interact with experienced, established and active scholars in the field
- Opportunities to develop visions of what works in mathematics education as learning enterprise that enables teachers to make the subject interesting, meaningful and useful
- Opportunities to develop skills and knowledge deemed necessary for publishing internationally
- Opportunities to explore how you can make difference in Nepal and beyond as a mathematics education professional
- Opportunities to learn how different technological tools be applied in mathematics education practice and research
|Core (12 Cr)||
|Specialization (15 Cr)||
|Electives any one (3 Cr)||
|Research (6 Cr)||
|Duration: 1.5 years (3-Semesters )||Class Hour: 5:30-8:30 PM|
|Modes: Face-to-face||Venue: Kathmandu University, School of Education, Hattiban Lalitpur|
|Forms Distribution: (Dec/Jan of each year)||Entry Qualification: 50% in MA/MSc/ M Ed in Mathematics or CGPA: 3|